Thursday, August 17, 2017

Kamome Sano - Internet City (WRLD Remix)

Dutch Dance Don, WRLD continues to wow me at every turn.. He's back today with an animated remix of Kamome Sano, who is, as he says "one of my favourite Japanese producers." What entices me to "Internet City" is exactly what I enjoy so much about WRLD's catalog. It's packed with punchy synths that pulsate your hips and propel your feet. WRLD is warm, even when he's not. There's a magnitude to his overall craftsmanship that's commanding, but never in an obnoxious, negative way.
"Internet City" pairs the most righteous retro synth with cool vocal play. If you turn it up in the right room, there's no way you don't feel some kind of way. It's a without a doubt, 5 star, perpetually playlisted track. As of two hours after posting, there is no download available, check back for that, I'll retweet (follow me here), but in the meantime I recommend his Monstercat DnB track "Everything."

FOLLOW WRLD: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER
FOLLOW KAMOME SANO: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER