Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: WayHome Special

As I mentioned last week, I'm going to WayHome and have decided to celebrate that on this episode of Bump In The Hump. I've selected tracks from 15 artists set to perform at Burl's Creek this weekend. Of course we're all Canadian on Radio Humber, so those artists not from the motherland are either feature or are remixed by a Canuck. Not only has this special episode given me the opportunity to revisit some of my favourite tracks from the past, but some that I may have missed and/or that didn't fit the only new music ethos of Bump In The Hump. Aside from the obvious (those at WayHome), some of the other artists represented include Jacques Greene, CRi, Chromeo and Mathematic, whose remix of Justice (as premiered on Bump In The Hump) is now lost in the ether. Enjoy the following 3 tracks, yet to air.While this episode of Bump In The Hump is intended to excite for WayHome, by no means am I claiming that any of these tracks actually get played there. That's what the fun of a festival and a live performance entails: you have to be there to truly experience it. Tickets are still available all over the place, I see them at the official site, the Facebook event page, and Toronto Rave Community. Join me and Bump In The Hump tonight for the Canadian electronic take on WayHome, live on Radio Humber from 6-7 PM EDT.