Saturday, November 19, 2016

New Show: "My Mixtape" on Radio Humber

As you've likely heard by now, I've got a new show called "My Mixtape," set to premiere this coming Friday, November the 25th, at 11 PM EST on Radio Humber. It is an hour long guest mix show, that will compliment Bump In The Hump, giving Canadian DJs and producers an outlet to show off their favourite tracks, in their particular mixing style. Further marrying the two programs, an interview with that week's guest DJs will air at the end of Bump In The Hump, giving some insight into the creation of their mix as well as some background into who they are as DJs/producers. Bump In The Hump will continue to air live on Wednesdays from 6-7 PM EST, but will now be rebroadcast Fridays at 10 leading right into My Mixtape. As soon as My Mixtape hits the airwaves, it will also be available for download, allowing you to take this hour of masterfully mixed Canadian music with you wherever you go.

As I announced earlier this week, the first guests DJs to grace the My Mixtape airwaves are London veterans Eff That, who are primed to explode with banging bass house tracks. They've recently played alongside SonReal, Machine Gun Kelly, Shad and Snoop Dogg, and they've got a massive amount of brand new music set to be released in the coming months. You can expect their hour to be jam packed with amazing unreleased material and some dope demos. For a taste of what a mix from these two might entail, I'd recommend any one of their "That's An Effin' Banger" series. Stay tuned to this page, my facebook, and twitter accounts, for more information about My Mixtape.

FOLLOW EFF THAT: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER