Monday, November 30, 2015

Monday Mashed Up Mix #4

Each Monday I post a little mix of less than 30 minutes for your listening pleasure. It contains a variety of electronic music mixed and mashed up to varying degrees. The music is always first and foremost while DJing and mixing skills are meant to take a back seat. It includes some brand new stuff but also some forgotten gems and whatever it was that had entered my consciousness. I'll be hosting them on my Dropbox page for your listening and downloading pleasure, MONDAY MASHED UP MIX VOL 4. You can find the tracklisting and links for each track after the break...


This week I started with a few older tracks, in honour of Meech's fire start to the RYME set this Saturday, in which he played both "I Think I Like It," and the JFK edit of "Gay Dentists." There's a straight up rip from A-Trak's Mixmag set, it's a so far unknown remix of "We All Fall Down" that I just can't get enough of. After that I got extra cheeky using the car sounds from A-Trak's mix to transition into Action Bronson on top of Action Bronson. Hilarious right?

Tracklist:
  • Justice - Waters Of Nazareth (Erol Alkan Remix)
  • Fake Blood - I Think I Like It
  • Mr. Oizo - Gay Dentists
  • D. Lewis & Emix - Busy
  • AC Slater & GotSome - Move It Back
  • Ida Engberg - Disco Volante (Sebastien Leger Remix)
  • A-Trak ft. Jamie Lidell - We All Fall Down (ID Mix) [ripped from Mixmag Set]
  • Action Bronson - Brand New Car
  • Action Bronson - Only In America (feat. Party Supplies)
  • Major Lazer feat Gent & Jawns - Thunder & Lightning